Adults, Elderly, Dementia, General, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Irchester. My client provides nursing services to its residents who have Dementia or are elderly and in need of general nursing. This service is committed to supporting its residents with a very high standard of care in comfortable surroundings, so that they can lead an independent and dignified lifestyle.
This home has been fully furnished and equipped with state of the art equipment. Which helps its team to provide the best level of personalised care possible.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Clinical Lead Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.