£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Performance related pay, Car allowance, Medical insurance
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Operations Manager to manage five mature nursing homes in the Suffolk and Norfolk area. The service is a family run and owned business that offers nursing treatment to a high percentage of private payers. You will be working for a national care home operator, that is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector.
You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance, and the training and management of staff. You will be expected to provide leadership, mentorship and support to these homes and also work as part of a team.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the homes and management of all staff. As well as upholding the vision and values of the operator in every aspect. So therefore, the successful Operations Manager need will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Performance related pay
- 25 days holidays (Plus public holidays)
- Car allowance
- Medical insurance
- Enhanced pension benefits
- DBS paid for
- Relevant experience in the care industry
- Proven record in business management
- Marketing experience in private care sector
- Be passionate about providing care
- Experience overseeing commercial business
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.