Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated RSC Nurses specialising in Paediatric services in Chelsea & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent NHS experience?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Contracts
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced Paediatrics Nurses to provide care and support in the Greater London area.
Skills and Responsibilities for Paediatric Nurse
- To assess and detect health issues in an instant and make clear decisions
- Ability to take action
- Attention to detail is crucial - handling medication and assisting in treatments is essential
- Putting together treatment plans
- Be prepared to face emergency situations, sometimes life-or-death. Keep a calm, clear head
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Have patience and compassion at all times - you will need deal with pain, trauma and tragedy
- Communication - answer questions and listen to families to understand the individual situations and keep everyone calm. Empathy goes a long way.
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Paediatric Nurse
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Paediatric Nurse
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience
Interested? Call 02071933699 or apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.