£17.50 - £18 per hour, Benefits: Specialised training & Career Progression
020 7193 4003
11 months ago
Elderly, Dementia, General Nursing
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Redditch, Worcestershire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be working closely with the home manager and other members of the organisation to ensure that the care provided to the residents is of top quality. There is an emphasis on making the residents feel at home, with certain characteristics of the home which help the resident feel this way. As a Staff Nurse you will have the responsibility of not only being part of the team, but also ensuring that you build a relationship with the residents!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Holiday Entitlement
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.