My client requires a qualified RGN nursing home manager to run one their homes in the Maidstone area. The Home offers high quality facilities for our residents whilst retaining a warm and homely atmosphere. They must have extensive experience within managing a nursing home.The candidate must be a good leader and be able demonstrate leading a large team in a care home. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
A non-nurse General Manager will be considered if they can demonstrate leading nursing teams and have a track record of care home leadership. If the candidate has the right skills set, experience, drive, commitment, a caring outlook and is seeking a new exciting challenge then Barty House is a good opportunity.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members and interviewing process
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training for the chosen candidate
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- bonus scheme
- Pension - Defined contribution
- NMC annual fees
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have previous home management experience
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia and Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.