- A competitive basic salary
- Progression opportunities
- Free uniform
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid annual NMC fees
- Sponsorship (dependant on applicant)
- DBS cost covered
- £500 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £300 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
A well established client of mine requires a dedicated and hard working (RGN) Staff Nurse RGN to work within a nursing home in Ealing. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia. The desired candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in clinical care and dementia care throughout the home. Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs.
Staff Nurse - RGN Skills and responsibilities
- Registered Nurse Role
- As a registered nurse you will show warmth and support to residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and enhancing the lives of all individuals.
- A strong knowledge of person-cantered care
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- You'll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the well-being of every resident
- Provide a high level of care to our residents to ensure their well-being
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the residents conditions
- Administering medications
- Carrying out risk assessment's
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Care planning
- Monitoring Care delivery
- Delegating and following up on care with health care assistants
Staff Nurse - RGN Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.