£38500 - £40000 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Marlborough, Wiltshire. The service offers Dementia and General treatment to Elderly and Younger Adults. You will have a proven track record of maintaining good CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, Elderly, Younger Adults
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, - Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
up to £40,000/annum
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining good CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.