£8.50 - £8.75 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
Support Worker required in Bournemouth, up to £8.75 per hour, Days & Nights available, 37.5 hours per week
One of the UK's leading non-profit healthcare organisations require a dedicated Support Worker to work within one of their beautiful care homes in Bournemouth. My client provides physical disabilities care services the adults.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. No experience is required for the role as my client will offer full training and a strong induction. All you need to have is a naturally caring approach and passion for care.
- Support Worker
- Days or Nights available - 37.5 Hours per week
- Adults with Physical Disabilities
- Up to £8.75 per hour
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Company benefits for the Support Worker role:
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Quick starting process
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible Annual Leave
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Passion for providing care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES29370
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.