£45000 - £60000 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
General, Elderly, Dementia, Palliative Care, Physical Disability
My client requires a dedicated Nursing Home Manager to manage a medium sized nursing home in Iver, Buckinghamshire, that has been purpose built. The building combines traditional Victorian features, and high quality modern facilities to create the best possible environment for the care it provides.
The service offers high quality nursing treatment to residents who are in need of elderly and dementia care. With their goal being to make sure that each residents feels relaxed and comfortable, catering for their every need, as well as providing a broad range of activities.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of maintaining CQC compliance and the training and management of staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. As well as very up to date clinical skills.
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
-Hands on management style
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have a good management track record
- Experience in making nursing homes CQC compliant
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about providing personalised care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.