£60000 - £65000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 17 hours ago
General, Elderly, Dementia, Physical Disability, Mental Health
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a large nursing home based in Feltham, Middlesex. The service offers a variety of quality care, including residential care, dementia care and additional support for its elderly residents and those with complex mental health conditions.
As manager your responsibility will be to take overall responsibility for the smooth running of the care centre and the general well being of the clients and staff. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. Therefore previous experience in management is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities
- Assess the social needs of the prospective clients
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Recruitment and retention of nurses
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services & the operations managers
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Career progression opportunities within a large healthcare provider
- Welcome bonus
- Hold a nursing qualification
- NVQ Level 3 in care of the elderly /Management qualification
- Have home management experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of Care Act 2008 and all CQC standards
- Be passionate about personalised care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.