£38000 - £39000 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Nurse Manager to work within a specialist nurse-led home for adults with complex needs located in Kings Heath, Birmingham. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will play a key part in the daily running for the specialist care centre, working very closely with the Home Manager. There will, of course, be times when you have to roll up your sleeves and deliver hands on nursing and personal care but that is the nature of the job, and it keeps your skills up to date.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Mental Health Conditions, Challenging Behaviour, Complex Needs, General Nursing
- £38,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers training for revalidation
- Exemplar rewards - Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Adult/Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.