Deputy Manager required in Derby, up to £19.00 per hour, Full Time Days Position - 40 Hours per week
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a well established nursing home in Derby. My home is a high quality care home in Derby providing care and accommodation for those needing nursing or personal care, for people that are over 65, and those with Dementia.
Person-centred are is given to all residents by a compassionate and experienced staff team. The nursing is of very high standard and the successful applicant will be required to adhere to the high standard.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Care
- General Nursing, Physical Disabilities and Dementia
- Up to £19.00 per hour
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.