£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
11 months ago
Dementia, Elderly & Physical Disability
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Sandbach, Cheshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated 8.9/10 on a well-known care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Competitive pay rates
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Competitive life cover benefit
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Cash health plan
- Cycle-to-work benefits
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.