Adults, Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative, Physical Disabilities, Respite
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Sutton, Surrey that has a Good CQC across the board. The home is based in a quiet area of Sutton, within walking distance of Sutton mainline station.
This client provides nursing services and respite care to its elderly and dementia residents who have both short and long-term needs. You would be working alongside a team of skilled carers who take pride in provided a person centred level of care for the residents.
So therefore the successful candidate will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Paid Breaks
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.