£19 - £20 per hour
020 7193 4003
20 days ago
- Paid breaks
- Good enhanced rates of pay for weekend and night work
- Ongoing training
- Life assurance at 4 x salary
- Subsidised meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- An annual salary review
- Personal progression plan in place
- Free parking
- High street discount vouchers
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bristol. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults & Elderly with Dementia & Physical Disability. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating over all five categories. This home has also been rated 8.9/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.