£10 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistants specialising in HCA services in London & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts(Days and Nights), Half Shifts
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced Care Assistants to provide care and support in London and surrounding areas.
Job Setting for Health Care Assistant:
- Private & NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adults, Elderly,
- Dementia, General, Brain Injuries, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Physical Disabilities
- Up to £11.95/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Skills and responsibilities for Care Assistant:
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall well-being
Company benefits for Health Care Assistant:
Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
Thorough Compliance Support
Temp of the Month prizes
Continuous & friendly consultant support
Various work settings in NHS and private services
Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Health Care Assistant:
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.