Are you looking to work in a nursing home alongside with younger adults?
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cardiff. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This small sized nursing home has been awarded a 'Positive' CIW rating and has also been rated 9.2/10 on well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Competitive pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive life cover benefit
- Salary sacrifice available
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work benefits
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.