£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Basingstoke, Hampshire. My client offers nursing care to those living with dementia. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the other nurses by example whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Senior Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Full Time Hours
- Adults and Elderly
- Dementia and Physical Disability Care
- £18.50ph (£46K per annum)
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Senior Staff Nurse role:
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Profit-Share Schemes
- Various Vouchers for Discounts
- Free Parking
- Holiday and Travelling Discounts
- Excellent Management and Support Structures
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.