£9 - £10.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
Support Worker required in Bognor Regis, up to £10.50 per hour, Days & Nights available - Full time
One of the UK's largest charity run healthcare organisations are looking for a passionate Care Assistant to work within one of their flagship care homes in Bognor Regis. This home specialises in providing care services to the elderly, as well as those with some mild dementia. No experience is required as there will be a full induction and training programme offered.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have a naturally caring approach and must be able to pass a DBS check. The role will can offer a choice of Days or Nights, and would be a full time role. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Care Assistant
- Days or Nights available - Full time
- Residential & Dementia Care
- Up to £10.50 per hour
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Supporting the Staff Nurses to help provide first class care
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Fully funded training
- Cost of DBS covered
- Pension Scheme
- Long time service awards
- Work life balance
- Sick pay & critical illness
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Naturally caring attitude
- Have satisfactory references
- Passionate about elderly care
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES29566
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.