My client requires a dedicated Clinical Nurse Manager to work within a nursing home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. My client offers Learning Disability, Mental Health, General Nursing treatment to Younger Adults. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Nurse Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days only, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate. The company is due to expand over the next three years, with the vision to double the amount of care homes they have throughout the UK. With a massive emphasis on staff satisfaction, you will notice the level of care to the residents is of a very high standard as this will feed from my client into their staff into their residents.
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Younger Adults
- Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Conditions, General Nursing, Substance Misuse and Physical Disabilities
- Annual Salary of £35,300 with an added performance related bonus
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers training for revalidation
- Employee rewards - Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Learning Disabilities and Mental Health care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.