Elderly Care, General Nursing and Dementia
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Wednesfield, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home is a 77 bedded home where the members of staff make the home feel as homely as possible for the residents. There is an emphasis on keeping the residents feeling at home, whilst creating a very happy and enjoyable atmosphere.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Generous annual leave
- Company pension scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.