One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Community Nursing Manager to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Porth, Rhondda Cynon Taff. My nationwide client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia & Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories for the last four years and has also been rated 9.7/10 on a well-known care homes site.
- Ongoing paid training
- Pin renewal
- Free uniform
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
Community Nursing Manager Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Community Nursing Manager Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.