£9 - £21 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Health Recruit Network is recruiting for experienced and passionate Support Workers & Healthcare Assistants specialising in Acute Mental Health, Forensic, Intensive Care & Inpatients Services for the Essex Partnership University Trust (NHS) in Chelmsford & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Contracts
Sundays/Bank Holidays £21.58
Job Setting for Support Workers & HCA's:
- Paediatrics, Adolescents, Adults & Elderly,
- Older People Assessment Inpatient Service, Dementia and Memory Assessment Services
Mother & Baby Unit, Forensic Low Secure Inpatient Service, Acute Adult Inpatient Services & PICU / Intensive Care
- Private & NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
Company benefits for Support Workers & HCA's:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Support Workers & HCA's:
- Health and Social Care Qualification
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to find out more!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.