My client requires a dedicated Registered General Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Penzance, Cornwall. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This small sized nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated 8.7/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Registered General Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing training
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Cash health plan
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Cycle-to-work benefits
- Life cover benefit
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme
Registered General Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.