Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a nursing home with younger adults?
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Llanhennock, Monmouthshire. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been awarded a 'Positive' CIW rating and has also been rated 8.9/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Clinical Lead Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Personal progression plan
- Salary sacrifice option available
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- High street discount vouchers
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.