My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Gravesend, Kent. The home itself is based in a lovely rural environment, about a 10 minute walk from the centre of Gravesend. This home provides nursing services to its elderly and dementia residents, as well as being able to offer short stay respite care.
This service prides itself on providing a high and personalised level of care to its residents. To flourish at this service you will need to have excellent clinical skills, a naturally caring approach as well a desire to take on a challenge.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.