£17.50 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
My client requires a dedicated & passionate Nurse to work within their nursing home in Sandbach, Cheshire. The home is part of one of the UK's leading non-profit organisations, who have nursing & care homes all around the country.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion in helping to provide first quality service to the elderly. No experience is required as a full induction and in-house training academy is provided, just a positive attitude and NMC PIN are required!
- Days or Nights available
- Full time hours
- Adults & Elderly Care including: Dementia, General, Brain Injuries & Learning Disabilities
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Nurse role:
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.