£18 - £20 per hour
020 7193 4003
8 months ago
This beautiful and caring low secure hospital requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a CQC compliant home in Leek, Staffordshire. My client provides nursing services to younger adults and pride themselves on the level of care provided and ensuring the residents feel safe and happy but also safe. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Time and a half for OT
- Double time for bank holiday
- 6.6 weeks leave for full time which is 14 shifts out of 28
- Travel at 20 pence extra per mile
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.