£9.50 - £9.75 per hour
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
Care Assistant required in Finchley , up to £9.75 per hour. Full time - Days & Nights available.
A dedicated & passionate Care Assistant is required to work within a fully CQC compliant care home in Finchley. This client provides first-class care services to the elderly including those who are mentally frail or suffering from mental illnesses. There is no experience required as the client offers a full compliment of training and a thorough induction period.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have a naturally caring approach and must be happy to maintain the companies first class reputation. The role will offer a mixture of Days/Nights, full and part time hours are available. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Care Assistant
- Days or Nights - Full time
- Elderly Care, EMI, Dementia & Residential Care
- Up to £9.75 per hour
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Ongoing training
- Extremely competitive pay rate
- Full training & induction process
- Excellent public transport routes
- Free on-site car park
- Company uniform provided
- Private pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Genuine passion for Elderly Care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES29737
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.