Care Assistant required in Romford, paying up to £20k per year. Days & Nights available - Full time only
My client requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within a beautiful care home in Romford. They specialise in providing care services to vulnerable adults who have dementia, so you will be assisting them in their day-to-day activities and promoting their independence. You will have a naturally caring approach but don't require any experience or qualifications as full training is provided on the job.
- Care Assistant
- Days & Nights available
- Vulnerable Adults with Dementia
- Up to £20,000 per year
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Individuals who can learn and adapt.
- Plan and prioritise daily work tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Medically fit and able to support individuals with disabilities
Job Ref: MJ29778
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.