£9 - £9.20 per hour
020 7193 4003
7 months ago
If the answer is yes, then hit apply!
My client require a dedicated Care Assistant to work within one of their leading care homes in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. My client provides care services to adults with both physical & learning disabilities. You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents.
No experience is required as my client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate. You will however, need plenty of enthusiasm and passion for care.
- Care Assistant
- Days & Nights - 37.5 Hours per week
- Adults with Physical & Learning Disabilities
- Up to £9.20 per hour
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing training
- Private pension scheme
- Flexible annual leave with the option to buy or sell days
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Passion for care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES29787
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.