£17500 - £18000 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Do you want a job where you can call your work a 'home-from-home'?
Then look no further!
My client are looking for a passionate Care Assistant to work within their nursing home in Reigate. This client specialises in providing nursing services to the elderly with general nursing requirements including dementia. You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will ideally have 6 months experience in the field, although it's not essential as full training and an induction can be provided.
- Care Assistant
- Days & Nights available - Full time
- Dementia, General Care, Palliative & Residential
- Up to £18000 per year
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Private pension scheme
- Company uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Excellent public transport routes
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.