£8.50 - £9 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
A dedicated Care Assistant is required to work within a care home in Brentwood, Essex. My client provides care services to the elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Care Assistant
- Days & Nights - Full time
- Elderly Care, Dementia, General Nursing & Palliative
- £9 per hour
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Competitive pay
- Ongoing training
- Free uniform
- Buddy scheme (ease into the company)
- 28 days annual leave
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES29884
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.