Adults, Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
A well established client of mine is looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their brand new beautiful nursing home in Banstead, Surrey. My client provides 1st class nursing and Dementia care to the Elderly. Rest assured that residents will receive tailored care, specific to each individuals needs.
The desired candidate will be someone who is truly committed to providing the highest possible standards of clinical care to all residents. You will be responsible for ensuring that these standards are consistent throughout the company and the home.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach and be able to work well within care teams. Your skills will be crucial to achieving amazing relationship centre care and dementia care.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Excellent written, non verbal and verbal communication skills
- willing to learn and develop within the company
- demonstrate good leadership skills going forward
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Excellent induction and on- going training
- Personal career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Pin number renewal paid**
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you think you are perfect for this position then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.