£22000 - £22500 per annum
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
Full time Support Worker required in South Croydon with a pay of £9 - £10 per hour.
- Support Worker
- Days or Nights - Full time
- Complex Mental Health & Locked Rehabilitation
- £9 £10 per hour (£22.5k per annum)
A private community hospital require a dedicated Support Worker to work alongside a developed care team in South Croydon. You will be providing care to younger adults with complex care needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will ideally have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Workplace pension
- Free training
- Paid DBS
- Free uniform
- 28 days annual leave
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: MJ29906
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.