This state of the art nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. My client is looking for a nurse to come within this well-established home and provide great nursing to the elderly residents at the home. This home is part of a large care home group who have been rated 9.9/10 on a well-known care homes site. The CQC awarded to this home is 'Good' over all five categories.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Part time & full time available
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Personal progression plan in place for a senior role
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.