£16.50 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
11 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Warrington, Cheshire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Learning Disabilities, and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The care staff within the home will work under the direction of the nurses, to provide the many aspects of care and support required, whilst providing a hands on approach right around the clock. To provide quality nursing and Personal care is one of the main criteria of all members of staff. To make the residents feel at ease and confident in a respectful way!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Leisure Vouchers - money off holidays, child care vouchers, money off local shops
- Generous annual leave
- Refer a friend scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.