£21.50 per hour with Paid Breaks
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Oxford. My client provides nursing services to elderly with physical disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme up to 9%
- Free parking on-site
- Subsidised meals
- Uniforms are provided
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Clinical Service Manager Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.