Elderly Care - Dementia and General Nursing
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Manchester. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients care home is 60 bedded and all bedrooms at the home have en-suite facilities with a toilet, sink and shower. The well thought through interior of the home gives it a homely feel whilst also being a high quality living standards for the residents. Striving to enhance the residents lives, with facilities including a fully stocked library, a sun room and a tearoom that is ideal for welcoming visitors.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including Golden Ticket' and annual Kingsley Care Awards'
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.