£18000 - £25000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Senior Care Assistant required in a first class Bromley care home.
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible shift patterns
- Paid breaks
- Weekend & Bank Holiday enhancements
- Regular pay reviews
- Pension scheme
- Cost of DBS covered
- Support with internal progression
My client requires a dedicated Senior Care Assistant to work within their care home in Bromley. This home provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia & palliative needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Senior Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Promote independent living
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Supporting the Registered Nurse to provide care
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: MJ30129
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.