A well established client of mine is requiring a dedicated and experienced Clinical Lead to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Bromley, Kent. My client which is a Christian charitable organization offers 1st class treatment to the elderly with dementia. The desired candidate will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be part of a professional team delivering the best in clinical care. The chosen nurse with have an empathy for the elderly and strive to deliver excellent care at all times.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. This is a great opportunity to step up to a role that allows you to develop your clinical and managerial skills in a supportive and well resourced environment.
My client offers ongoing and extensive training and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Assessing the needs of individual residents and identifying problems across the home
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Promoting an environment that encourages learning and continual professional development
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Assisting with the assessment of referrals both at the home and in hospital, playing an active role in welcoming new residents to their home
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Comprehensive learning and development programme
- Pay reviews
- Paid DBS check
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay enhancements
- Pension scheme enrolment
- Generous referral scheme
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Have had previous experience working within a nursing home
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have a good understanding of Dementia Care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
If you believe you would be perfect for this position then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.