- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
My client is looking to provide their residents with excellent levels of care through ensuring a high ratio of staff on all shifts. All staff are trained to the highest standard
My client is currently looking for a Staff Nurse to join there team, within an Ealing based nursing home. The service here is unique and specialise on providing care to adults (aged 18+) with physical disabilities on a short, medium or long term basis.
They also offer respite and rehab to the elderly who have suffered accidents or undergone surgery.
My client is a registered charity, and was first established over 100 years ago to care for ex-serviceman and women. It has since come to play an important role in the local community and has an excellent reputation that is well deserved.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.