£8.50 - £10 per hour
020 7193 4003
15 days ago
Ed Sobers, Relationship Executive
- Ongoing training
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid breaks
- Flexible annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Company uniform provided
- Excellent public transport links
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Care Assistant
- Up to £8.50 per hour
- Days & Nights available - 36 Hours per week
- Elderly & Dementia Care
My client requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within one of the leading charity-run care homes in Bromley. The home specialises in providing first class care to the elderly suffering with dementia.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES30176
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.