£9 - £9.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
If you're a passionate person looking to further your career in care then look no further!
My client are looking for people just like you! A dedicated Care Assistant is required to work within a well established care home in Bromley as part of a Christien Charity organisation who have over 100 years of providing first class care to vulnerable people.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekend enhancements
- Comprehensive development opportunities
- Paid breaks
- Cost of DBS covered
- Company uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Care Assistant
- Starting from £9 per hour
- Days & Nights available - Full time
- Elderly care including Dementia
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: MJ30209
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.