General, Adults, Elderly, Dementia
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful purpose built nursing home in Windsor. This position is based within a walking distance from Windsor Castle, and is surrounded by several other local places of interest.
This service has been built and decorated to provided a warm and friendly environment for its residents, which enables them to feel comfortable and secure in being provided the best possible level of personalised care . This is reflected by the Outstanding CQC report this service has.
My client provides nursing services to its elderly residents, including some who are suffering with Dementia. So therefore as the successful candidate, you will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to be in keeping with the vision of this service.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication and oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Welcome Bonus of up to £2k
- Paid NMC Registration
- Support with nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.