Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent NHS experience?
Do you want to make a real difference?
If your answer is Yes to the above questions, we would love to hear from you!
Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurses specialising in Emergency Department services in Chelsea & surrounding areas. We have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced RGN's to provide care and support in the Chelsea area.
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days and Nights
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for a Registered General ED Nurse:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Job Setting for a Registered General Nurse:
- Private & NHS opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Children, Adults and Elderly
- General, Acute, Trauma, Stroke, Medical, Theatre, Surgical, A&E and Paediatrics
- Up to £30.74/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
General Nurses should be skilled in the following:
- Monitoring vital signs
- Wound management
- Moving patients
- Administering medication
- IV and Cannulation
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a minimum 6 months NHS experience
Interested? Apply now or call 020 3854 0302 to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.