£18 - £20.17 per hour
020 7193 4003
12 months ago
This specialist nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join the team. The selected candidate will work within a beautiful nursing home in Aylesbury that provides nursing services to elderly residents. All the nurses and staff pride themselves on there excellent clinical skills and naturally caring approach. This can be seen in the latest CQC report that has come back with great standards and overall is 'Good'.
- Paid breaks
- 28 - 38 days annual leave allowance
- Meals provided
- Overtime rates
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing training
- Free initial DBS check
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Sick leave paid
- Employee assistance programme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.