Adults, Elderly, Learning Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a well established l nursing home in Wirral, Merseyside. My client provides nursing services to Adults with Learning Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home is a male only service, which specialises in the care and rehabilitation of up to 12 individuals aged 18-65, who have a borderline to moderate learning disability. The clients home is fully CQC compliant and has recently been awarded a good report.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Paid breaks
- Paid handover
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.