Elderly, Dementia, and Mental Health
- Staff pension
- Death in Service - Financial assistance to Next of Kin
- Child Care Vouchers
- Sponsorship offered
- Long term service awards
- Profit share scheme
- Employee Care Awards
- Retail Vouchers, Holiday discounts, Leisure savings & Vehicle Benefits.
- Depending on your role you could also receive; paid breaks, free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform, Quality bonus and the option to buy additional annual leave.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a friendly nursing home in Mansfield. My award winning client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This is a fantastic role in which you will be fully supported by collaborative team approach and this is a opportunity not to be missed with a high rate of pay.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.