- Paying up to £17.50/ hour
- Days or Nights available
- Ongoing training
- A competitive salary
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Good progression opportunities
- Free parking
- Guaranteed hours
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Witham. My client provides general nursing services to the elderly.
This home is an independent service that is looking to provide their residents with excellent levels of care through ensuring a high ratio of staff on all shifts, to ensure all staff are correctly trained to carry out their jobs and to provide the best possible levels of care to each and every patient.
Therefore as the successful candidate, you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Understanding of CQC regulations
- Show warm and support to the residents
- Administering oxygen & Medication
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Proven ability to run and lead a shift
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.